2U-4 Heat Pipe Heat Sinks
Theoretically, the heat sink base is in tight contact with the CPU, objectively, No matter how smooth the two contact surfaces are, there is a gap with air between the base and the CPU, and the air has poor thermal conductivity. So, an excellent CPU service heat sink designed as:
- A super-smooth heat sink base which achieved by the process technical and material surface treatment.
- Using heat conductive silicone and heat tape which is easier to heat conduction and deform to reduce the contact clearance.
- The fastener attaches the radiator tightly to the CPU.
- The contact between the radiator and the CPU is completely parallel to maintain the maximum contact area.
|CPU type||LGA4189 rectangle|
|Fan Speed||3000-6800 RPM|
|MAX Flow (CFM)||36.32 CFM|
|Fan connect||4pin (PWM)|
|Bearing Type||Double rolling beads|
|Heat Pipe||4 Pcs|
|Material Heat Pipe||Copper|
- 6025 fan has lower noise.
- 4 pcs heat pipe is superconductor composite tubes, they have excellent heat conduction, which quickly transfers the CPU heat to the radiator Fin part.
- The reflux welding process is adopted. Perfect surface contact, stable thermal conductivity, strong heat transfer and conversion ability, and efficient heat dissipation。
- Used 6025 Fan. The fan has low noise by special fan design, running stable, efficient heat dissipation.
- Copper base has good heat absorption capacity, contact closely with CPU, the heat is quickly attracted and dispersed around the radiator.